Issuance of "On Arrival" visas are suspended until further notice.
All tourists entering Sri Lanka are required to obtain online tourist visas before arrival Apply Online Visa Here
01) A valid travel insurance with health and hospitalization coverage for the entire duration of stay.
02) A valid return air ticket.
03) Travel itinerary and details of confirmed reservations made at SLTDA (Sri Lanka Tourism Development Authority ) registered and ‘Safe & Secure’ certified accommodation establishments, with the first night stay at a facility in and around Colombo/ Negombo or Hambantota depending on the arrival airport.
Our Surf Camp SLTDA registered and ‘Safe & Secure’ certified accommodation establishment So you may enter Our Camp name and Address
01) Confirmed E visa Approval to Sri Lanka.
02) A Negative PCR test report within 72 hours prior to board to the plane.
01) All tourists should undergo a PCR test at the arriving airport for FREE of Charge, therefore you may have to wait around 4-6 hours in waiting area until your results come
02) A repeat PCR test to be conducted 5-7 days after the arrival or if the guest develops respiratory symptoms, whichever comes first, test will be done FREE of charge ( a mobile testing vehicle would arrive to your staying place in Sri Lanka )
03) For tourists staying longer than 10 days, another PCR test will be carried out between 10-12 days after the arrival in Sri Lanka for FREE of charge ( a mobile testing vehicle would arrive to your staying place in Sri Lanka )
If any tourist is tested positive for COVID-19, he/she will be sent to a hospital or a quarantine hotel and will be charged at the rate of USD 100 per night.